Friday 21 September 2007

Back again

Thanks for your patience, I have finally shifted house and started my new role as Software Development Manager for a software house in Hamilton.

The shift included a few days in Wellington visiting friends and generally spending time away. Holidays have been a very rare occurrence for me, having at one time, spent more than 12 years without a holiday, I find that taking a break occasionally is a requirement.

The new role is interesting. Based on Oracle technologies the product is a very stable and sizeable system. The team contains some excellent technical expertise and I will be working hard to install some processes and a decent methodology to ensure that they are supported as much as possible.

That's all for now as I'm still finding my feet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.