- Antique Software: Turbo Pascal v1.0 - you can even download the IBM-PC version
- Turbo Pascal - a short history of Turbo Pascal before it became Delphi
- Brief descriptions and photos of Turbo Pascal versions
- A more detailed history from About.com
- CodeGear has a number of historical documents that you can browse
By the later 1980's I dropped the Turbo Pascal IDE in favour of MultiEdit. Its still around, and I still use it on occasion, but the Delphi IDE no longer needs it.
A reader in my last post pricked a memory or two over the character "Frank Borland". On searching, I came across this CodeGear piece about Frank. It is definately worth a read.
Ok, now playtime is over and I must get back to work.